CanariPack 8BIT TopDown
A downloadable asset pack
Buy it once, more content will be added through time!
The CanariPack 8BIT TopDown was meant to help you complete your game with graphics and music in a very polished 8/16BIT style! Whether it's a Zelda-like, a Beat'Em Up, a Shoot'Em Up, a Roguelike or a Racing game!
Designed by game developer and expert pixel artist Johan Vinet (founder of Canari Games. Worked on Flinthook, Mercenary Kings Reloaded, Rivals Of Aether, Shovel Knights Showdown...), this very complete pack contains assets made with the greatest care.
A very versatile 16x16 tileset:
Inspired by the classics, very versatile, allowing the realization of:
- Dungeon / Village / Forest / City / House interiors
- 3 GameMaker's rooms given as examples with animated tilesets and autotiling support (only for GameMakerStudio2).
Players' sprites (16x16):
- 3 heroes: Princess / Adventurer / Dog
- Fully animated in all 4 directions: Idle / Walk / Push / Jump / Roll / Hurt / Attack / Death
- 4 enemies: Wizard / Blob / NegaBlob / Snake
- Fully animated in the useful directions
35 items :
- Key, sword, bomb, shield, gloves, hammer, chest, coin, pen, bow, mushroom, heart, pot, pot, potion, pick, shovel, bell, bell, boots, compass, feather, diskette, crown, harp, harp, leaf, mirror, gold bag, skull, skull, key, book, lamp, ring, scroll, shell, bananas, bone.
3 chiptune musics (click to listen):
17 sound effects:
- 3 attack / 2 death / 1 fall / 2 hurt / 3 jump / 1 land / 1 pickup / 1 menu-back / 1 menu-valid / 1 menu-cursor.
GAMEMAKER STUDIO 2: In the package you'll found a YYZ file. Just import it in GameMaker Studio 2 and you'll be able to enjoy some fancy features like Tiles Animations and AutoTiling!
You may use these assets in personal or commercial projects. You may modify these assets to suit your needs. You can NOT re-distribute the file, no matter how much you modify it you can use it but not share or re-sell it.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- The "8BIT CanariPack Topdown" is out!Dec 10, 2018