Beautiful set of assets that come as described on the page. Can be easily used in any engine. I didn't actually purchase it for the music/sfx, but I was surprised by the great quality of these too. Many thanks for this pack!
The "8BIT CanariPack Topdown" is out!
I'm very pleased to announce that our 8BIT CANARIPACK TOPDOWN is OUT!
UPDATES PLANNED EVERY FEW MONTHS! Buy it once, more content will be added through time!
The CanariPack 8BIT TopDown was meant to help you complete your game with graphics and music in a very polished 8/16BIT style! Whether it's a Zelda-like, a Beat'Em Up, a Shoot'Em Up, a Roguelike or a Racing game!
Designed by game developer and expert pixel artist Johan Vinet (founder of Canari Games. Worked on Flinthook, Mercenary Kings Reloaded, Rivals Of Aether, Shovel Knights Showdown...), this very complete pack contains assets made with the greatest care.
A very versatile 16x16 tileset: Inspired by the classics, very versatile, allowing the realization of:
- Dungeon / Village / Forest / City / House interiors
- 3 GameMaker's rooms given as examples with animated tilesets and autotiling support (only for GameMakerStudio2).
Players' sprites (16x16):
- 3 heroes: Princess / Adventurer / Dog
- Fully animated in all 4 directions: Idle / Walk / Push / Jump / Roll / Hurt / Attack / Death
- 4 enemies: Wizard / Blob / NegaBlob / Snake
- Fully animated in the useful directions
35 items :
- Key, sword, bomb, shield, gloves, hammer, chest, coin, pen, bow, mushroom, heart, pot, pot, potion, pick, shovel, bell, bell, boots, compass, feather, diskette, crown, harp, harp, leaf, mirror, gold bag, skull, skull, key, book, lamp, ring, scroll, shell, bananas, bone.
3 chiptune musics (click to listen):
17 sound effects:
- 3 attack / 2 death / 1 fall / 2 hurt / 3 jump / 1 land / 1 pickup / 1 menu-back / 1 menu-valid / 1 menu-cursor.
GAMEMAKER STUDIO 2: In the package you'll found a YYZ file. Just import it in GameMaker Studio 2 and you'll be able to enjoy some fancy features like Tiles Animations and AutoTiling!